In clockwise order, we've got
- Bath and Body Works Splish Splash Gift Set in Twisted Peppermint ($32.50) - I love B&BW sets, they're packaged adorably, and Twisted Peppermint is my favorite seasonal scent out there.
- Laura Mercier Artist Palette for Eyes ($48) - a beautiful alternative to the Naked palettes, wearable colors, BUT as it's got half mattes (!) and half shimmers, even more appropriate for someone a bit more mature.
- Sephora by OPI Tinseltown Colletor's Set ($49.50) -a big nail polish set with 16 minis and 1 full size glitter top coat. While I always lament the size of the Sephora by OPI mini bottles, how many of us EVER finish a nail polish? If you have, I'm pretty sure you're a unicorn.
- Tarte Five Piece Lipsurgence Set Collector's Set ($34) - Tarte friggin BROUGHT IT this holiday season with their value/gift sets. It was really hard work to not have this whole post be just entirely Tarte products.
- Dior New Look Set ($28.50) - this upscale, but reasonably priced set comes with the 5 eyeshadow palette in Royal Khaki, and Dior New Look mascara. This is best for someone with whom the Dior brand name will resonate, because it's not as big and bad as the other sets.
- bareMinerals The Star Treatment ($40) - I love bareMinerals pressed eyeshadow palettes, and I think these colors are a great contrast to the Laura Mercier palette, because this has more warm tones, but is still a departure from the Naked overload I'm personally experiencing (although I own and love both palettes-there are other ones out there!!)